- Private Placement Jun. 18, 2013 Read More
- Private Placement Jun. 4, 2013 Read More
- Option Agreements Terminated May. 23, 2013 Read More
- Government Approval Received for the Acquisition of the West Khazret Gold Project Feb. 12, 2013 Read More
- NI 43-101 Report For The West Khazret Gold Project Filed Oct. 23, 2012 Read More
- Newsletter Signup
Slater Mining is focussed on acquiring and developing exceptional gold properties in Kazakhstan with an entrepreneurial team of experienced mining professionals with proven track records in Kazakh mine development.
The recently acquired West Khazret project has been mined since the early 1900s. Numerous historical shallow open pit and underground gold mining operations are dispersed across the 320km2 project area. Four kilometres to the north, across the Russian border, along strike from the major mineralised system, is the significant historical Sineshikhan gold mine. 132 drill holes have been completed in the oxides with mineralised intercepts from surface to 70 metres averaging 1 g/t Au. Preliminary metallurgical testwork results indicate ameniability to simple cyanide heap leaching.