- Private Placement Jun. 18, 2013 Read More
- Private Placement Jun. 4, 2013 Read More
- Option Agreements Terminated May. 23, 2013 Read More
- Government Approval Received for the Acquisition of the West Khazret Gold Project Feb. 12, 2013 Read More
- NI 43-101 Report For The West Khazret Gold Project Filed Oct. 23, 2012 Read More
- Newsletter Signup
Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Slater is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Black Eagle Mining (developing the Blackstone metallurgical coal deposit in Alberta) and Red Eagle Mining (developing the Santa Rosa gold project in Colombia). Previously, Mr. Slater was the Managing Partner of both Ernst & Young's Canadian and Arthur Andersen's Central Asian Mining Practices. Mr. Slater is a Chartered Accountant.
Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Bell has worked internationally in the mining industry for over forty years. Earlier in his career he was employed as a Mine Manager and Mine Superintendent on numerous projects. Mr. Bell was one of the founding partners of Minproc Engineers' Mining Division and was responsible for a large number of bankable feasibility studies. Most recently, he was General Manager of the Chelopech Mine in Bulgaria. Mr. Bell has accumulated a wealth of experience in the construction and operation of mines in Kazakhstan. Mr. Bell is a graduate Mining Engineer from the Western Australian School of Mines.
Chief Financial Officer Mr. Howson has over twelve years of accounting and auditing experience with Ernst & Young's Mining Practice. Mr. Howson is a Chartered Accountant.